Project Life: March 2018.

Since I've been catching up with a month here and a month there this year I will be sharing my pages a bit out of order. These are the pages I made documenting March. Might be inspiring if you too have fallen behind and still have winter days left to document. And hey, if you can do Christmas in July you can totally do March in August ;)


First spread of the month. All cards from the Everyday Edition except for the calendar card which is from this kit by Paislee Press.


Another spread about the month in general (with one of the earliest ultrasounds photos of my baby!). Products from the Firewood & Frost collection by Sahin Designs.


Documenting a rare day when I could see the beauty of winter (99 % of it was awful). Products from the aforementioned Firewood & Frost collection.


A spread about my favourite day of the year so far at that point, a day when I went outlet shopping with my mum + sister. All products are from the Project 52 Fresh Edition.


Finally, a spread about Easter, complete with one of my first bump photos :) All these cards are from the free Easter card collection by Persnickety Prints.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

2 comments