Project Life: May 2018.

Today I thought I'd share my May pages. If anyone's keeping track I now have February, April, July and August left to finish before I am up to date. I hope I can get at least some of those months fully completed soon. The May pages are definitely my favourite 2018 pages so far. I put them together rather quickly and stuck to a few rather basic products. The journalling took the longest, but that is usually the case for me, not because I don't know what to write but because I always end up with a lot that I want to document and it takes time for me to structure each month's stories.


First spread of the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from this kit by Paislee Press. The rest is from the It's A Man's World collection which is an old favourite of mine.


Second spread, about a road trip we went on at the beginning of the month. The products are from another old classic - the Midnight Edition (some items have been recoloured).


A spread about a day when a dear friend of mine came to visit us along with her little family. Cards from the It's A Man's World collection.


Another spread using the It's A Man's World collection, this time about a day we spent visiting friends. It was also the day we went swimming for the first time this year, just a month after the last snow melted!


Even more It's a Man's World, along with a card from the Personal Yearbook Mini Kit (recoloured). This is a spread about a team building event at work.


Documenting spring/early summer in our garden. Products from the Happy At Home collection by Sahin Designs.


Another spread about the month in general, also using the Happy At Home collection.


Final spread of the month, documenting mother's day. All products from the Happy At Home collection.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments