Photobook pages: October-November 2012.

Here's the second to last instalment of my 2012 photobook pages.


Glimpses from September & October, mostly from Instagram. I didn't give September it's own spread because I had surprisingly few photos from that month, and a great many from October. The "Hello fall" text is a recent download from paislee press.


Another spread with a mix of photos, most of which were taken in Kalmar.


An evening in Karlskrona at the end of the month. We were catching the ferry that evening and left a little early to get to revisit the favourite places we found when we went there in the summer. The Brändaholm allotment area might have been just a little bit lovelier in the fall than in the summer.


The next day in Gdynia, Poland, on the other side of the Baltic Sea. It was such a beautiful autumn day.


Obligatory fountain photos. The other day it occured to me that it would be pretty neat if I made a compilation of the photos my family has taken by this fountain over the years. Unfortunately not all of them are digital, but it's definitely a project I'm adding to my mental to-do-list. Sidenote: the fountain has since been renovated and now looks entirely different.


Stunning autumn colours. This spread makes me happy.


Visiting grandma...


Catching the sunset from the pier in the Orlowo district of Gdynia. I love it there.


Finally, glimpses from the month of November. This is the only spread I made from the entire month. However, that isn't so bad compared to this year. At this rate I'll be lucky if I manage to fill one November spread in my 2013 photobook. What can I say, November is just not a very photogenic month...

No comments