Photobook pages: Spain 2012.

I am so close to finishing my 2012 photo book now! Only 15 % to go. Two trips, Stockholm in September and Poland in October/November. And the cover which will take forever, but I am ignoring that for now. It is not included in the 15 %. In any case, today I will share the spreads I made of my trip to Spain with Fanny in late July/early August of 2012. I thought that trip would be the hardest part to get through because we took so many photos, but I actually finished it quite quickly.


The first spread with a photo from Tossa de Mar on the left and Instagram photos from our long journey to Spain and back on the right. As you might recall we travelled by bus. That's about 32 hours each way!

We stayed in Calella but we went on a day trip to Barcelona the day after we arrived. It was a quite busy day during which we visited most of the city's main sights.


I put together our photos from Calella on three spreads. The first consists of various photos we took while out and about town.


The best times of the trip; hanging out by the hotel pool and eating unholy amounts of frozen yoghurt downtown.


Photo's from Calella's park where we spent a couple of afternoons in the shade.


Our second outing to Barcelona, this time in the evening to watch the Magic Fountains and see the view of the city at night from the Montjuïc hill.


Finally, the day before it was time to go home again, and our day trip to the beautiful Tossa de Mar.

No comments