Outings: Hyllsjön.



As usual the weekends in the midst of summer seem to fill up with fun activities within the blink of an eye... I don't mind; I love really making the most of my time off during the summer, but it makes it hard to keep up with updating this blog as I go. I still have plenty of photos to share from the month of June (from Midsummer, among other things) which I hope to get around to soon, but I wanted to start with these photos from Sunday. It was a special day because it included our first dip of the year... in a lake. The first dip in the sea is yet to come but I'm sure it isn't far away given that we live on the seafront.

Of course my first dip of the year had to be in my favourite lake, Hyllsjön, just a five minute drive from my hometown. It's always cooler than the lake right next to my hometown, but oh so scenic. To make it even better we had the whole place to ourselves. It was the perfect first dip, albeit a bit late. The heat sure took it's time getting here this year, but once it did it came with full force, and we've had several days with temperatures over thirty degrees. This week the weather has been a bit more unsteady, but overall it's warm and sunny and I am so grateful. Also, tonight we finally made some decisions about how we'll be spending our summer vacation which is just around the corner, and I really can't wait :)

2 comments

  1. Ser ut att vara en väldigt vacker plats :) Skönt med ett dopp oxå, hehe :D Får hoppas det blir bättre väder snart, så man kan vara ute och njuta och inte bara få en massa regn. Kram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är fint där :) Hoppas värmen kommer tillbaka snart så jag kan premiärbada i havet. Har havet hunnit bli uppvärmt däruppe än?

      Delete