Life lately: April 2016.



Watching | According to my notes I only watched two films in April. Goes to show how strange and busy this month was... At least the films I did watch - Freeheld and Big Miracle - were both really good + moving.

Listening to | The music I listened to in April was all over the place. I think I listened to The Wreckers the most, though.

Consuming | An unusual amount of cake :)

Reading | I started reading two books but haven't got very far with them yet. Thank goodness I read an extra book in March, otherwise I would have fallen behind with my book goal for this year.

Visiting | The parents + a close friend.

Enjoying | Project Life as always. Finishing my 2014 photo book + getting it in the mail. Celebrating a special birthday. My second trip to Poland of the year. Outlet shopping with mum and my sister last weekend.

Making | Project Life pages.

Looking forward to | Celebrating Walpurgis Night later today. Warmer weather.

No comments