Around here: 3-0.



At 3.34 in the morning on Saturday, exactly 30 years had passed since I was born, and thus my twenties came to an end. I'm still not sure how I feel about that... But, my birthday weekend was fun at least! The celebration started early with cake at work on Friday afternoon, made by my talented little sister. Everyone was so impressed and I can't say that I was sorry that I got to take home an entire left-over cake. On Saturday we had picnic by the sea for lunch, complete with pancakes and chocolate milkshake. In the evening we went out for dinner with the parents. Sunday's main event was one of my birthday gifts - I got to fly over Kalmar and Öland in a small airplane. I was so nervous beforehand and the entire experience was quite surreal, but so exciting too! I've wanted to see the area from above for a long time and I finally got to do it :) The celebration isn't over yet because my actual birthday party will be on the 20th of September, shared with Fanny who will be turning 20 in a month. I know I always say this, but I just can't believe how quickly time goes by!

1 comment

  1. Åh grattis! Jättefin tårta du fick och wow!!! Fasen vad litet plan xD Måste ha varit underbart.. Usch, något sånt där skulle jag också vilja göra när jag fyller 30 :P (2 år kvar...) Man vill ju bara stanna tiden dock, och inte bli äldre!! nu känns det som att man är i en perfekt ålder, hade lätt kunnat vara den för evigt.. :) Kram

    ReplyDelete