Project Life: 2019 Title Page + January.

I still haven't shared all of my 2018 pages, nor photos of the finished book that I have yet to take, but I've decided to skip ahead and share my recently finished January pages first since they're more relevant at this point... I've also included my 2019 title page:


As you can see I am sticking with the good old 12x12 format for another year (sixth year in a row actually). It might seem boring and I know many fellow scrapbookers seem to be constantly switching things up but I mostly feel like "if it ain't broke don't fix it". I know I also seem to be in the minority to not have given up Project Life but I have no intention to do so. I don't use an overload of products and not a lot from the Becky Higgins brand anymore (Everyday will always have my heart though, which you will see in this entry) but I still love the quick and easy format and I'm a great fan of consistency. So there, a little bit about my (lack of new) plans for documenting 2019.

For my title page I used products from the Here We Go kit by Paislee Press, one of my recent favourites that I used a lot for my January pages as well. It was entirely unintentional that our clothes in these photos matched the colours of the kit so well, although I suppose that one of the reasons why I love the kit is that it includes most of my favourite colours :) You can see my 2018 title page here.


First spread of the month. As always, journalling card from the Everyday Edition. Calendar card from this set and Twenty Nineteen art from this set, the rest from Here We Go, all by Paislee Press.




A spread with a 6x12 insert about Cleo at three months. Journalling cards from the Everyday Edition (recoloured to match Here We Go) and the rest from Here We Go. I did a spread like this in November and December as well and plan on making one each month this year. I am not going to make a separate first year book for Cleo because to be honest I wouldn't have much to fill this book with if I didn't document her development here. I am working on a more traditional fill-in type of baby book to document milestones but all the details will go in my 2019 photobook.


A spread documenting our activities outside the home. Products from Here We Go except for the "Captured" filler card which is from Everyday but recoloured to match.


Documenting our days at home + Elsa's life this month. All products from Everyday, once again recoloured to match Here We Go.


The final spread, documenting winter, mostly using Here We Go, with some Winter Vibes thrown in.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments