Project Life: 2018 album cover.



This is what my 2018 album cover looks like. As usual I picked a mix of photos from the biggest events of the year, many of which are ones I'd included in large format in the big shot templates throughout the year. This time around I broke my usual rules a bit by including a couple of photos taken indoors because I obviously had to include some of the first photos of Cleo.

This was my seventh year using the same number template by Chelle's Creations for the front cover. You can see the previous years here: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.



For the back cover I used Press Plate no. 41 by Paislee Press. The template is an old one I found in my stash that I had never used before.



I'm looking forward to sharing photos of the finished book with you!

No comments