Project Life: December 2018.

Finally here is my last instalment of 2018 pages. For most of my December pages I used products from the December Daily Digital 2018 Paislee Press Mini Kit. It was my first time trying out products by Ali Edwards and I really loved this kit, but then again I am great fan of everything by Paislee Press. I have never filled up so many pages when documenting December before but of course this year was special since it was Cleo's first holiday season.

Stay tuned for an entry about the cover + photos of the physical book.


First spread of the month. Journalling cards from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from this kit by Paislee Press. The rest is from the December Daily Digital 2018 Paislee Press Mini Kit


Second spread, filled with our Christmas card photos :)




A spread with a 6x12 insert documenting Cleo at two months.


Here I documented our holiday preparations + some of our decorations.


An entry about Christmas Eve.




Two spreads about how we celebrated Christmas Day.


An entry about the days between Christmas and New Years. For these two last spreads I used products from the Midnight collection by Sahin Designs.


Final spread of the year, documenting New Years Eve.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments