Project Life: November 2018.

Every year I struggle with finding scrapbooking products for my autumn pages. Pretty much all new products that come out at this time of year are either Halloween or Thanksgivning themed and since neither are really a thing here I usually don't find them very useful. Thus, I often end up dusting off old kits such as the Everyday Edition, which I also used for my October pages, and the Midnight Edition because they have some neutral colours that I find work well with autumn photos.


First spread of the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from this kit by Paislee Press and the rest from the the Midnight Edition (recoloured with colours from Everyday to mix things up a bit).




A spread with a 6x12 insert documeting my baby at the age of one month. Cards from the discontinued Hello Baby Girl by Stampin' Up! kit.


Here I documented how we celebrated Father's Day (which takes place in November in Sweden). All cards are from Midnight.


A spread about our first outing with Cleo, to a Christmas fair we visit almost every year. More cards from Midnight.


Documenting a weekend when Cleo and I visited my parents + other relatives. Cards from Midnight.


Here I documented our kitchen remodel, using cards from Everyday.


Finally, a spread documenting Cleo's nursery. Cards from Everyday (recoloured).


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments