Project Life: October 2018.

Today I'm sharing my October 2018 pages which mostly contain a whole lot of baby photos since it was the month when my baby was born :)


First spread of the month and last spread documenting life before baby. Calendar card from this set by Paislee Press, everything else is from the Everyday Edition (not recoloured for once).


All about the birth and our stay at the hospital. I have a separate physical pregnancy album where I documented this in much greater detail. Cards from the Hello Baby Girl by Stampin' Up! kit which I think has been discontinued by the Becky Higgins brand, like so many other fun kits.


First spread documenting coming home and life with a newborn. Products are all from the Everyday Edition, some items have been recoloured. I actually used Everyday exclusively for the remainder of my October spreads.


Another spread about Cleo's first weeks.


A spread about our first visits after we came home from the hospital.


Documenting our first walk with the baby.




A spread with a 6x12 insert with photos from our newborn session with Maria Lindberg who also took my maternity photos.


Final spread of the month, documenting my first weeks of maternity leave.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments