Around here: Christmas 2015.










This year we celebrated Christmas at my parents' place along with extended family and this year's new addition to the family - Fanny's kitten Alfons who made an already great day even better. He wore his adorable little bow all day and like all babies he was most excited about the wrapping paper + string. As per ususal the day was filled with crazy amounts of tasty food + homemade Christmas sweets. In the evening Santa made an appearance while my cousin went MIA unexpectedly. Great gifts were had and I'm particularly excited about my Anthro monogram mug that Cissi brought with her from the other side of the Atlantic. I was able to stay in my hometown for the remainder of the week and filled my time with game nights + DVD rentals and visits to friends and family, which I'm so grateful for ♥

5 comments

  1. I really did :) Welcome! I'm so glad you like them. I noticed you're on the 2016 Creative Team too, how awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one without kids, I was worried I would be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it to the 2016 Project Life Creative Team! I discovered your blog through Becky's site. Your photos are amazing! They are so crisp and clear. Do you use an i-phone to take your photos? Also, I have already pinned your post about "scrapbooking 20 years in 5 months." It's such a great post as I have boxes and boxes of photos and negatives sitting in my office. I am excited to follow your blog in 2016! Sending love from Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you're here :) The photos I post on my blog are mostly taken with my DSLR (Nikon D7100) but I include a lot of photos from my iPhone when I scrapbook (and the photos I post on Instagram are iPhone only). I'm glad you found that post helpful! Good luck with your memory keeping projects in 2016!

      Delete
  3. verkar som ni hade en mycket mysig julafton :) Ska försöka lägga upp mina bilder snart från vårat julfirande också :p Fotade dock inte så hemskt mycket detta år, men lite bilder blev det iallafall :) God fortsättning nu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo det var mysigt :) Ditt verkade också trevligt! Tack detsamma! Tänk att årets första vecka redan är förbi, vad fort det går.

      Delete