Project Life: November.

Here are my PL spreads from November. Apparently I liked BW and stripes this month :) I still have quite a few spreads to complete from earlier this year, but despite that I've never been this caught up with my yearly scrapbooking before. I hope I will be able to have my photo book printed early in the new year.


Various glimpses from the month...


Linda's birthday party. I didn't bring my DSLR and all these photos (except the big one which I took at home) were taken with various mobile devices, so they're not of great quality, but I included them so I could document this event.


Our first time meeting Fanny's kitten Alfons.


Photos from last Sunday.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Products used: Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens and cards + stickers from the Everyday Edition, the Moments Like These Edition and the Hello December 2015 Edition.

No comments