Project Life: February 2018.

So I'd say it's about time I share some more of my 2018 Project Life pages, don't you think? Until now I've shared January, March, May and June and I decided that I will share the rest of the months in order, so that means February is first up...


First spread of the month documenting the month in general. In February winter was still going strong and I remember struggling to find things to photograph. This spread includes some photos of a concert with Sabina Ddumba that we went to. I didn't take them myself, they're from our local paper, but that's the beauty of digital Project Life, you can easily include anything you want. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from this kit by Paislee Press. The rest of the products are from the Memory Keeper kit by Paislee Press.


A second spread about the month in general including our first ultrasound photo. In February nothing happened that warranted its own spread. The products used here are also from the Everyday Edition and the Memory Keeper kit.


Here I documented some changes we made around the house this month. Products are the same as in the previous spread.


Finally a spread documenting the extreme winter weather (I remember thinking that this was the end of it, and then March came around and proved how very wrong I was!). Cards are a mix of the Everyday Edition and the Winter Vibes collection by Paislee Press.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments