Amber LaBau Creative Team.

As you might have seen on Instagram, I was chosen to be a member of Amber LaBau's Creative Team for 2016-2017 earlier this month. I actually hadn't planned on joining another Creative Team until possibly next year, but when the opportunity arose I decided that it would be a fun challenge. I'm so excited to be part of this group of talented ladies :)



The first layout I completed was shared in this entry over on Amber's blog. I used her stunning Golden kit which is just perfect for autumn to document a little day trip my boyfriend and I went on. Since then I've put together another layout (about the same day) using the same kit.













These are some of the pages I've completed so far for the month of September. As usual I will share them all once I finish them next month :)


Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments