Project Life: August 2016.

August was filled with many different + random happenings. It took me some time to figure out how to fit everything that I wanted to document into my Project Life spreads, but now they're all done. As I've mentioned earlier this year I don't care that much about the number of spreads for any given month, I just fill up as many as I need. One thing I've noticed is that I fill up WAY more spreads now that I'm documenting my life as I go than before, when I would wait for months (or years). At this rate this year's album will be over 250 pages long and in the past they've been around 190 pages long. Goes to show how much easier it is to preserve memories when they're still fresh on your mind! Here are my nine spreads for August:


A spread about the month in general. Calendar card from the Project 52 2016 Edition (recoloured to all white) and August stamp from Paislee Press. Journalling card on the left from the Everyday Edition and on the right from It's A Man's World collection (recoloured). Polkadot filler card + "Start" sticker from the From Where I Stand kit.


About the first weekend of the month, when I photographed a wedding for the first time. All products from the Sunny Days Ahead kit.


The first of two spreads about my father in law's funeral. All products from the Everyday Edition.


Products from the Everyday Edition + Moments Like These, "family" stamp by Paislee Press.


About an outing we went on to a limestone quarry, where I (of course) had to go swimming in that inviting turquoise water :) Products from the Fresh Air kit + "new adventure" stamp by Paislee Press.


Another weekend spread. All products from the Sunny Days Ahead kit.


A spread about the beautiful evenings we were blessed with. Journalling card + stripy filler card from the It's A Man's World collection, "wander" sticker by Sara Gleason, "magic" stamp by Paislee Press and the rest from the Fresh Air kit.


A spread about how we celebrated my birthday at the end of the month. All products from the Sunny Days Ahead kit.


More about my birthday. Products from the Sunny Days Ahead kit except for the doily which is from my digital stash and the "celebrate" stamp which is from Moments Like These.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments