Life Lately: December 2015.



Watching | Swedish Christmas film En underbar jävla jul at the cinema and Phoenix during the holidays.

Listening to | Christmas music, above all.

Consuming | Lots of Christmas food + sweets.

Reading | I started reading 28 Tage lang by David Safier (a Swedish translation though, my German is not what it once was) but didn't finish it yet, mostly because I had already completed my book goal for 2015 and wanted the book to count towards my 2016 goal.

Visiting | The parents + relatives around the holidays.

Enjoying | Everything about the holidays :) Christmas shopping, the decorations, the food and so on.

Making | More pages for my 2015 PL album.

Looking forward to | Being on the PL Creative Team in 2016 and our trip to Prague in late January.

No comments