Project Life: 2015 album cover.



I am getting so close to ordering my 2015 photo book! I only have three spreads left to complete (which will make the total number of pages 193). My plan is to finish those tomorrow so I can place the order before the latest Blurb discount ends. I finished the book cover last week, sticking to a number template by Chelle's Creations for the front cover like I did for my 2012 & 2013 books. For the back cover I used a template by Simply Yin + some cards from the Everyday Edition. Here's a close-up:





Needless to say, I am very excited to see this book in print. You can bet that I will be tracking that order on a daily basis once I place it! I promise to share some photos of the finished book once I get my hands on it :)


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here.

No comments